Tournaments & Scrambles
Playing the Game, Respecting the Game
Break Away offers additional comptition for individuals or teams to enjoy soccer:
Youth Winter Break Tournament
Soccer Action at it's finest. 4 v 4. Speed Counter-attacks. No Goalies. More scoring. This single day tournament allows classmates to play together.
1st place individual awards. 3 game minimum. Limited space. (Roster size for awards is 6 players)
U7/ 8 event is festival style - multiple games, but no medals or trophies.
Times: 8:30 - 3:30 Registration deadline is Dec 14. Teams may be accepted after Dec 14, but only with an $20 late fee and if there is space available.
|Age Group||Day of Play||Team Fee|
|U7 - U8 mixed Festival||$|
|U9 - U10 mixed||$|
|U11 - 12 mixed||$|
|U11 - 12 girls||$|
|U13 - U14 mixed||$|
|U13 - U 14 Girls||$|
Note: Prices listed are for teams that are registered and play at Break Away.
Non-registered teams prices are $25 more.
Registration links are at bottom of page
General Registration Information:
Complete the Registration Form and return it with the appropriate team or participant fee(s). All fees include tax. No confirmation calls will be made.
- Important: A $20 Late Fee if registering after registration deadline.
- Tournament or Scramble Fees are NON REFUNDABLE unless that age group is cancelled
- All participants, teams (and their players) as well as parents and guardians are required to follow the rules and policies of Break Away Sports Center, Inc. ALL ADULT PLAYERS OR YOUTH PARENTS MUST SIGN THE PLAYER CONSENT FORM FOR THE CURRENT SEASON IN ORDER FOR THE CHILD, OR ADULT PARTICIPANT TO PLAY.
- All soccer participants must wear proper shirt color to play, shin guards, indoor soccer shoes, turf shoes, gym shoes or cleated shoes (some restrictions apply) to participate.
- Break Away does not guarantee quality of play! Break Away is NOT responsible for games forfeited.
- Registrants are accepted on a first registration basis.
- A parent coach/manager MUST be present at ALL youth, and HS games.
- Each player must have proper birth date documentation to participate in a tournament.
I have read the procedure and would like to get the registration form:
Youth 4v4 Scramble Registration
4 v 4 Winter Break Tournament Registration Form