Welcome to Break Away Sports Center’s new Personal or Family Mail and Consent Waiver & Liability Release On-line Management Form. Customers participating can update their personal information or add new family members in their account at any time. There are several reasons for starting your account today.
Manage Personal/Family Waiver & Liability Release Consent Forms:
Only one account manager per household in one convenient location allowing you simple updates. Initially requires 3 steps:
- Step 1 Create an Account ‐ password protected.
- Step 2 Complete a youth/adult player consent waiver for individuals
- Step 3 Complete a brief initial survey for email correspondence ‐ see below
Control of how you want to receive information from Break Away:
- You will receive an email from Break Away to confirm what information you wish to receive which will include a survey that will determine information that you wish to receive from Break Away. Your email address is only used by Break Away and never sold or used by a 3rd party.
- Go Green ‐ by receiving email information, you can opt out of receiving our Fall and Winter postal mailings
Annual update Reminder: Break Away will send reminders in the beginning of the upcoming season. Your previous information kept for you to review or edit your information right there. And that is it! No need to create a whole new document.
Secure Information: all information is kept off-site and is not sold or distributed to third parties.
Login (existing account)
All players must complete Consent Form prior to playing. To create an account for yourself and/or for your household please click on Create New Account link below. (All account holders must be over 18.)
Or Download & Print Paper PDF Version
Please visit the Policies & Forms page to download a PDF version of the Waiver/Consent Form.