Yes Sitka is in Madison!
Sitka Salmon Shares is coming to visit Break Away Sports Center on Tuesday March 14 at 7:00pm. Learn about Sitka's community supported Salmon Share program as well as what's going on in the Alaska fish industry.
This monthly service provides wild caught salmon and other fish to your door step. The top of the line selections and portions can't be beat and their service is excellent - with a distribution center right here in the Madison area.
On Tuesday March 14 at 7:00 there will be a informational sharing / presentation where you can:
- Meet a Sitka Salmon Shares fisherman
- Try some smoked salmon
- Learn more about the sustainable fish program in Alaska
- Get a disount for the upcoming season
An example of character at the highest levels - Reject a Penalty....
- 20 years at Break Away
- MAYSA Tournaments - MAYSA Cup, & Toe Bash, and Ice Age
- Local Youth Club Events: MAYSA
- WI Youth Soccer Wisconsin Club Soccer
- Edgewood College Men's Soccer
- Edgewood College Women's Soccer
- UW - Madison Men's Soccer
- UW - Madison Women's Soccer
- US Men's National Team - USMNT
- US Women's National Team
- Madison 56ers Women's WPSL
- Top Ten reasons why Indoor Soccer provides offers more than hard court
- Skills and tactics are important, but don't forget about how to play the game. It's about sportsmanship: Coaches Promoting Good Sportsmanship
- Being a coach is difficult. Coaches must find ways to give technical infomation and not empty praise. Here's an interesting article by Alfie Kohn: Five Reasons to Stop Saying "Good Job!'"
- In the Summer months it is especially important to be well hydrated before, during and after playing soccer (or any physical activity). This is compounded even more in higher humidity and temperatures. Fitness, and body fat can cause additional stress to an individual. Read More
- Over the last several years, the medical field is learning more about the effects and re-occurrence of concussions and the subtitles of the signs and symptoms relating to a Trauma Head Injury (TBI). It is very important to get immediate treatment from a healthcare provider whenever their is a possibility of a concussion. Read more